Thursday, September 29, 2011

Nichole & Dave {engaged}

It was so fun meeting up with Nichole & Dave for their Engagement Session! They booked their wedding with me quite a while ago and I have visited with Nichole at the different bridal shows and I can not believe it's almost wedding time for them!!!

It was beautiful out the day of their Engagement Session so we headed over to College Hill Park. We stopped for a few shots on the bridge that Dave proposed. It was so sweet seeing them giggle together there! We found a beautiful brick wall and cool old door at the pool house there too! I am a sucker for bricks and old doors!!

We headed downtown for a few more shots and I was so thrilled to talk them into getting into the fountains!! Of course, I would not ask my wonderful clients to do anything that I wouldn't do so I rolled up my pant legs and got in the water with them! It was FREEEEEEEZING!!!!!  They were so much fun and such good sports!!

I can not wait for their October wedding!!! I think I may be just a bit excited to see their ring bearer ... which is a penguin!!! How fun!!

Congrats you two!! Here are a few of my fav's! You can view their full gallery HERE.





2 comments:

Lisa Clubb said...

The pictures look great! I think it's neat that you had some taken on the bridge where Dave proposed. The wedding pictures will be beautiful, I'm sure.
Lisa

Tiffany Jeffrey said...

What a great couple! The pictures turned out wonderful and really capture their love and happiness.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.