Friday, March 12, 2010

New camera bling!!!

I am so lucky to have special people in my life that are so talented!!!

A little back story ... I had been looking for something fun to add to my cameras to make them stand out and, well ... just to be fun! I was looking at all these custom camera straps online that were way cute and way more than I was wanting to spend! I was talking to my oh so talented mother in law about it and we decided to just give it a shot ourselves!

If you know Marti, then you know she is a master quilter and so very awesome at all things crafty!! We went one afternoon and picked out some fabric ... this was unknown territory to me but she helped me through it!

I am so amazed at how great these turned out! The straps are so comfy .. even with a 15lb of camera attached to it!! To top it off, they are more than what I wanted!!! I cant even begin to explain how cool they are!!!

Thank you so much Marti!!! You are the best!!!

If you are interested in one of these super chic straps for yourself, email me at info@newtraditionsphotography.com for all the details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Marti!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.