Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blooming Beauty!

This past weekend I had the chance to shooot Angie's Bridals! I have worked with her and her family several times in the past and I was so excited when she told me she set a wedding date!! I am looking forward to her wedding in the fall! 
We timed this session perfectly! It had just sprinkled a bit and the clouds made for perfect lighting on the blooming flowers!!! The colors were amazing and Angie was beautiful as always!!! Her red shoes are amazing!!!
It was so hard to just pick a few but here are some of my fav's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.