Monday, May 16, 2011

Melissa & Loren {engagement}

Last week was such a beautiful time for Melissa & Loren's Engagment session! We started out at the location of their first date .. Wichita's Starlite drive-in theater!! It was early so we had the entire location to ourselves to roam about!
We then headed downtown to do some more fun shots! They were so fun and up for whatever! We made it fairly quick since the heat was sneaking up on us fast but we were able to find some shaded areas and get some amazing shots!
Melissa & Loren are planning a beautiful August wedding! I can't wait!!
Congrats you two! Here are a few of my fav's from their session! You can view their full gallery HERE.


















12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!! they look amazing! What a great job Angie!

Linda(Bride's Mom)

Abril said...

Ahh!!! You guys look great, I especially love the ones at the drive-in. Although, you do look pretty snazzy in your nice clothes. And of course, Jayhawks are superior...ugh...I can't pick. I'd have to say 3rd one down is my all-time favorite.

Jarod McPhail said...

Loren and Melissa! these pictures look awesome! Can't wait for you to be officially in the family! Love you guys! <3 Jarod

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... Thanks for sharing. I'm so happy for you both, you look so happy. I'll be sure to pass this on to Zach and Katie. Take care and good luck. Love, Theresa and Glenn

Annette said...

Gorgeous pictures! Such a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!!! Congratulations!!! Bless you two.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!!! I really like how different Landmarks were used! Very unique!
Elisha Bannon

Anonymous said...

Melissa, great pictures, great landmarks wish you the best always gpa don

Anonymous said...

Melissa, The pictures are very good and i really like them and look forward to the big date in August!! Love You!! Gma Leota

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some great pictures. The photographer was so skilled at taking those pictures that she made you guys look almost normal. (just like me!LOL) Aw I was just kidding. I really do like them. A.W.crockodile's Your sweet and handsome uncle terry wrote all this nonsense

Anonymous said...

melissa and loren, love the pictures and the picture under the bridge is my favorite love ya, weezie

Anonymous said...

like the pictures you look really good in all of them larry

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.