Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Brooks Family {family session}

Last weekend I got to spend some time with some of my most favorite people! The Brooks family were my neighbors growing up and we were together all the time riding bikes, climbing trees and generally just getting into trouble!

Tracy is one of my very best friends and also a wonderful assistant for weddings! Her parents are so sweet! Her brother Daniel was in from Washington state for a visit so they thought it would be the perfect time to round everyone up for some family photos! Her older brother DJ and his wife Darla and their two cutie boys kept me on my toes! The poor boys wanted nothing to do with the photos .. they were ready for dinner! Sounds normal to me! :)

I had such a great time hanging with you guys! Here are some of my fav's! You can view their full gallery HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.