Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Behnaz & Mohammad {03.19.2011}

I recently shared in the beautiful wedding day of Behnaz & Mohammad. These two are so much fun!! I could literally shoot photos of them all day long!!!
They had a beautiful traditional Persian ceremony that was held at the bride's parents home. Everything was stunning! It was so interesting to learn all about their culture and the symbolism of all the items on their wedding spread. The home was decorated with care and everyone was having a great time!
The room where Behanz got ready was beautiful as well with floor to ceiling windows that created the most amazing natural light. We defiantly got some gorgeous images of Behnaz in her wedding gown!
The bride's dress from The Gown Gallery in Kansas City was just amazing! The smell of fresh flowers from The Flower Factory filled the home! The ceremony was beautiful with a few humorous parts as well.
We had plenty of time after the ceremony to play around town! We got some amazing images of the happy couple and they got a chance to relax before the reception.
The reception was held at the Hyatt Regency Wichita. The couple had a beautiful entrance by being welcomed by all of their guests.
After dinner, their amazing wedding cake by WOW Cakes made a grand entrance! It was covered in glittery icing and it just shimmered! They did a traditional knife dance before they could cut the cake. It was so fun to watch!
Their first dance as husband and wife along with the father/daughter and mother/son dance were beautiful. We had one more chance to head out for some more photos of just the bride and groom! We got some lovely night shots and even a few with the "supermoon" before the couple went back into their reception to dance the night away with all their guests and music provided by Deejay Omid! They sure do know how to party!!!
Congrats Behnaz & Mohammad!!!!
Here are a few (okay, a ton) of my fav's from their day! You can see their full gallery HERE.

















































































28 comments:

Shadi Farahnakian said...

There are no words to describe how beautiful your pictures are. I love every single one of your wedding photos, and I wish you both a lifetime of joy and happiness:)

Nicole Stevens said...

I LOVE all of your pictures! Simply stunning.

allyson sundby said...

Pictures look fantastic! Absolutely gorgeous couple, inside and out!

Addie Allen said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!! You two are so cute together! This was so much fun! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos- you both look so happy. I love the after-the-moment shots where you are relaxing. Wish you a happy and long life together :) Can't wait to see you soon.

Ambereen

globaltrends said...

Nice Pictures!!!Wishing you a wonderful beginning ...on the journey to a lifetime of love.

globaltrends said...

May your days together be filled with good health, lots of kisses, laughter, and joy everlasting.
I love your beautiful pictures-Ladan

souren moradi said...

Nice Pics.
Congratulations to the beautiful couple.
Souren Moradi

Mind Reading said...

Gorgeous Bride & groom, and BUTFUL pictures! Wishing u miles of smiles and tons of haPPy moments... Hugs and kisses.

Mind Reading said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. May your life be full of LOVE, good health, and happiness.
AND thanks a bunch for sharing your BUTFUL picturs; nice & lovely...
Best wishes to you both.

Mahlagha

ladan lamee said...

Have a Happy Marriage!! May life is about to go about a beautiful change.
I love your pictures.

Unknown said...

Love all of your pictures! May your joy in the years ahead be as great as the love in your hearts today!

Unknown said...

love them all, beautiful pictures, wish u both everlasting smile!!

Negin

Yassaman (Cousin) said...

Lovely pictures ! I don't know what to say, just I wish i was there .

Hope you two have a wonderful life together

Shahnaz Salimzadeh (Aunt) said...

you look gorgeus my dear. I liked all the pictures.
give my regards to family and hadsome groom

mary(friend) said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures- you two look so happy! I wish I could have been there. Best wishes for a happy future :)

Leila

Anonymous said...

i have no words

Behnam
(your brother)

Anonymous said...

At the beginning of the time, I thought the eagle snatched my little bird. But as the time went on I realized that there in no eagle. Simply they are two little birds in love. Now I have three little birds (Behnaz, Behnam, and Mohammed) that are mine. God bless you all.
Mahnaz Raisdana

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to my beautiful grandfather and his groom. Love you very much
your grandfather
Eskandar Salimzadeh

Anonymous said...

My little girl now has become a beautiful bride. Your pictures are as beautiful as you are. I wish both you many many happy years with lots of kids together.
Your dad
Behrouz Raisdana

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to my beautiful granddaughter and his groom. Love you
your grandfather
Eskandar Salimzadeh

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there. Love all your pictures. Wish you both the best.
Mehrdad Salimzadeh (Uncle)

Anonymous said...

Cousin you are so gorgeous! Love all your pictures. Hope to see you soon.
Love you
Azadeh Rashidi

Anonymous said...

My beautiful niece! You have to send me some of your pictures so I can look at them all day and kiss them. I cannot wait to see you and your handsome groom in Iran. Your aunt
Farahnaz Salimzadeh.

Anonymous said...

My best wishes to you both. very nice pictures.
Best regards
Ali Reza Rashidi (your cousin)

Anonymous said...

I wish you both a lifetime of joy and happiness. Beautiful couple with beautiful pictures.
Zarin Salimzadeh

Mathilde (Saideh's friend...also known as Batul) said...

You guys look beautiful !! I'm so happy to see a bit of your wedding, Mohammed, from my office in Geneva (oops!) ;)

Congratulations and, most importantly, lots of happiness and "ever-lasting" love to both of you, whatever happens -, the best, the hardest, and the best, again and again..!!! :) Beautiful life to both of you!! mathilde

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.