Monday, April 4, 2011

Crystal & Kyle {Bellies)

My good friends Crystal and Kyle came to the studio this past weekend for part 1 of their Bellies & Babies program. I mean this in the nicest way possible, but sometimes, life just isn't fair!!!! Let me explain .. Crystal is now 36 weeks into her pregnancy and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! She can still move around just fine and is just glowing! They are expecting a baby boy towards the end of this month. Crystal's sister made these little booties and animals! They are amazing!!! I kinda want one for myself! :) We had to throw in some rock chalk baby jayhawk too! Congrats Crystal & Kyle! You guys are going to be amazing parents!!

Here are a few of my fav's from their Bellies session! You can view their full gallery HERE.


















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Crystal!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a fun photo shoot Angie! We're especially excited to shoot part 2 after Baby Hough arrives. YEA!!

Crystal Hough

Anonymous said...

I agree - sometimes life isn't fair! I'm jealous! You look absolutely FABULOUS Crystal!!! I'm so excited for you, Kyle, and the little man who will be here soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures chica! He's gonna be an awesome monkey with you guys as parents. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Take care Kibbles! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Just like magazine photos!!! I am so excited for Crystal and Kyle!

Stephanie P.

Anonymous said...

Crystal, you look absolutely gorgeous! Kyle, not half bad, dad. ;-) You two will be wonderful parents!!!! ~The House Fam

Anonymous said...

These have to be some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen. Crystal - you are glowing, beautiful and look great and Kyle is the proud daddy! I love the one with the ribbon around the belly! I'm excited for Baby Boy Hough to make his appearance!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Helen R

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look fabulous darlin'. I love all the shots! I can't wait to meet your new addition.

Lots of kisses, KD

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.