Monday, April 25, 2011

Stephanie & Matt {engagement}

Last week I got to spend a little time with Stephanie & Matt for their Engagement Session. They are so much fun, so sweet and so in love!! It was the most perfect day outside so we walked around downtown for just the right locations! Their cutie dog Toby joined in for a few shots as well! (with a little bribery with some doggie treats!) We also went over to the Keeper of the Plains area for a few shots. That is where Stephanie and Matt shared their first date! Matt proposed this past February at Disney World! They are planning a beautiful September wedding! I can't wait to share in their special day! Congrat's you too!

Here are a few of my fav's from their session! You can view their full gallery HERE.




















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I especially like the ones with Toby in them! What a cute family! ha! I can't wait for the actual wedding!

Anonymous said...

You know which ones are my favorite without me even telling you. They are all truly gorgeous photos. Congratulations.

Jeanne

Amanda said...

Stephanie!!!
These are beautiful!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!
-Amanda

Brandon said...

These are amazing!!! You look so happy together!

Love you both! Brandon & Heidi

Jo Ann Shipman said...

I love your pictures! You look so happy. Congratulation!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Congrats!

Kristen

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!
Please make sure you leave your name when commenting to help your friends and family earn great prizes! Your comment will not count towards the blog contest without your name.
Please be patient, your comment may take just a bit to show up.